- Steph's contact number has changed for all things pitch related. If anyone is attempting to contact her, please use her new number 01359 760134
The CCMC are pleased to announce a 5 year deal with CAM Rider as main sponsors of our annual show.
- We are also very pleased to announce that the main beneficiary from the sale of tickets for this years draw is the East Anglian Air Ambulance.
- CCMC Committee members visited the Air Ambulance at Cambridge Airport to present the cheque for £1300 to the crew.
- The 2012 draw prize bike has been chosen. A 1980 Triumph T140 750, a beautiful classic.
Many thanks indeed to the 300 or so bikers who braved the cloudless sky and 17 degrees to ride their bikes in support of our Spring Fun Run last Sunday 13th May. Thanks go to the Committee for supporting the event, but particularly to member Alex Malcolm for liaising with the venue, Stonham Barns at Stonham Aspel, and for sorting and planning the route.
Our hosts looked after us all in good style with the pre requisite burgers and beer on arrival, and the glorious weather held out all day long. We at the club apologise for the absence of fun runs, as we're more than aware how much they're enjoyed by local bikers. It's been an insurance problem, but is now sorted, and we're now back into the organising and doing of the runs.
We must also say a big appreciative thank you to DJ Nick Pandolfi and his colleagues at Town 102 in Ipswich. They continue to support us with on - air promotion and interviews about our shows and events and were a huge supporting factor in our raising of just over £1300 for the East Anglian Air Ambulance.
Fun Run pictures added.
- CCMC at the BMF Show 2012 pictures added.
- East Anglian Air Ambulance cheque presentation pictures added.
- CCMC Presentation to MAGPAS makes the ITV Anglia news.
- New Show Bike classes & application form added.
- MAGPAS & IMPS Thank You letters added.
- Finally our Fun Runs return, new & improved for 2012! See you all on Sunday 13th May 2012.
- A poster for the Fun Run is available to download here.
- MAGPAS cheque presentation pictures added.
Tentative date set for the first fun run in May 2012.
The 2012 draw prize bike has been chosen. A 1980 Triumph 750cc T140 Bonneville, photos to follow.
Austin Vince is confirmed as an attraction for the 20th Show.
The Copdock Classic Motorcycle Club website gets an overdue service & a respray.
The 2011 draw prize bike has been chosen. A 1971 Triumph TR6, a beautiful classic.